An outdoor nature-based facility located in the outskirts of Nairobi and offering hospitality, conservation, adventure and learning is looking to recruit a Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Over all oversight of the operations of the facility
- Business Development and Marketing
- Customer Service: Monitoring all aspects of the guest experience
- Restaurant / Kitchen: Managing the operations of the Restaurant and Kitchen
- Develop and implement education programs on conservation and bio diversity
- Oversee Outdoor facilities for teambuilding, picnicking, camping etc.
- Human Resource Management: Hiring, training and motivation of employees
- Preparing the budget and instituting cost control measures
- Preparation of comprehensive operations reports
- Bachelor / Diploma in Environmental Management / Tourism/ Hospitality Management
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in managing an outdoor campsite / adventure facility
- Demonstrated creativity in development of programs for outdoor facilities
- Experience in digital marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective analytical, interpretation, summarizing and data presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer and standard software systems i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, accounting, databases, and emails
Salary: Ksh. 25,000 – Based on education and experience
All applicants must meet the minimum qualifications.
Please forward detailed CV, certificates, testimonials and 3 references.
Failure to provide all the information requested may disqualify an applicant from further review.
Application deadline is 8th March 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.