Duma work is recruiting a Personal Secretary for our client: a medium sized law firm.
Reporting to: Managing Partner.
- Provide administrative support, maintain records and generate reports with high level of integrity and discretion.
- Maintain the Managing Partner’s diary, book appointments and coordinate his meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Managing Partner.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and research abilities and the flexibility to coordinate various functions.
- Utilize the IT skills and other electronic tools to prepare presentations.
- Research, compile and summarize information to respond to various inquiries from internal and external clients.
- Provide logistical support for the Managing Partner, corporate meetings and external events.
- Prepare the Managing Partner’s speech and drafting of both internal and external communications.
- Establishing and maintain proper record and archiving system for the Managing Partner’s office.
- Experience: 2 years successfully worked with a CEO of a medium or large size company
- Education Level: Be a University graduate with a bias in Business Administration and/or Public Relations.
- Knowledge: Corporate Administrative and Office Management Systems
- Ability: To work independently, and support the Managing Partner’s business operations.
- Communication: Excellent public relations, written and spoken English.
- Personality: Self Managing / Confident / Professional
- Other critical requirements: Proficiency in IT, excellent communication and report writing skills, ability to work long hours and under pressure in meeting strict deadlines.
- Experience working in the Legal sector will be an added advantage.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2659”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2659 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th February 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.