Pets Paradise is a Pet Grooming and Pet Boarding Company based in Karen, Hardy.
We are a band of pet lovers dedicated to providing your pet with a safe, fun and caring environment in your absence.
We believe in a personalized approach to pet care ensuring your peace-of-mind knowing your pet is safe, happy and loved.
Our 3 main values are:
- Pets – The care of pets is our primary concern and our purpose.
- Human/Pet Bond – We are here because we recognize the many benefits derived from our relationship with the pets under our care. We will celebrate these benefits amongst our pet owners and ourselves
- Knowledge and Skills – Ultimately, it is the knowledge and skill we develop that will limit our ability to service our pet owners and pets successfully, efficiently and with pride. We will strive for the highest level of knowledge and skill.
Position: Dog Trainer
Location: Nairobi, Karen
Contract Duration: Part time
The dog trainer intern will be responsible for:
- Talk to or interact with dogs to familiarize them to human voices or contact.
- Evaluate dogs to determine their temperaments, abilities, or aptitude for training.
- Conduct training programs to develop or maintain desired dog behaviour for competition, entertainment, obedience, security, riding, or related purposes.
- Evaluate dogs for trainability and ability to perform.
- Observe dogs’ physical conditions to detect illness or unhealthy conditions requiring medical care.
- Cue or signal animals during performances.
- Any other duties assigned
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working with dogs
- Ability to work with a variety of sizes, personalities and ages of dogs
- Must be above 18 years old
- Reliable, punctual and detail oriented
Applications for the positions should be sent with your CV, cover letter by no later than COB 10th February, 2016.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high volumes, we only respond to shortlisted applications