Job Title: Engineer – Plastics
Qualifications: B.Sc. Eng. / B.E Eng. (Plastics / Polymer / Electrical / Mechanical) or B. Sc with Diploma of CIPET for Plastics Processing Technology with 8 yrs of experience in Plastics Industry/Beverage Industry.
Or 3yrs Diploma in Plastics / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical with 10 yrs of exp in Plastics Industry / Beverage Industry.
- NETSTAL / KRAUSS MAFFEI / HUSKY / Arburg / Engel – Injection Molding
- SIDEL / KRONES / SIPA / KOSME Rotary Pet Blow Molding Machines
- MHT / HUSKY / Corvaglia / Otto Hofstetter Molds
Job Purpose: Manage the Plastics Closures / Perform shift operation to ensure optimum performance of equipments, material usage and continuously improve line efficiency, develop the team skills and create optimized environment of work in compliance with GMP.
- Plastics Closures manufacturing Lines with Utility.
- PET Preform Lines with Utility.
- PET Blow Moulding Lines with Utility.
- Mould / Machine Maintenance.
- Responsible for all the operations in the shift in closure / Preform / Blow molding manufacturing section.
- Closures / Preform manufacturing Line startup and shut down by ensuring the required raw materials for whole shift as par the daily production plan.
- Monitor the consumption of RM and PM as per the consumption by coordination with Stores.
- Ensure Quality of Finished Goods as per Expected Quality Norms by coordination with Quality/Filling staffs.
- Processing parameter setting and trouble setting in m/cs, and submit the production report/Material Yield
- Report in daily basis.
- To ensure that all the M/Cs, are running smoothly as per SOP, monitor the hourly log sheet maintaining by Operator.
- Ensure that all section activities are going as per agreed system and good coordination with other departments.
- Lead the Preventive maintenance/breakdown maintenance/Mold maintenance,
- Mold change over as par the Production Plan.
- Prepare the MER and send it to management on new material testing.
- Pass ideas and suggestions to line manager and need Pro activeness in the cost saving Projects in the Plastic section.
- Responsible for on job training to new operators/Technicians/Local Staffs.
- Responsible for efficient usage of materials and controls on Recycle of Plastic Materials.
- Responsible for section safety and hygiene.
If you meet the above qualifications send your CV stating your experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.