Business Management Operators – Logistics
A premium transport company based in Mombasa and with operations across East Africa are looking for a reliable Business Management Operators to be responsible for the overall supply chain management.
You will Manage fleet utilization of trucks both transit and local.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance maximum truck utilization, ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Manage fleet utilization of trucks both transit
- Manage operations sales, bookings and deal with customers.
- Negotiate contracts and price agreements as needed.
- Coordinate workshop operations.
- Reduce transit losses and turnaround time in all destinations.
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Conduct surveys to evaluate performance of operations and recommend changes.
- Monitoring transport costs and fuel management.
- Developing transportation relationships.
- Other duties as required and assigned.
- Proven over 3 years working experience in a similar position
- Record of successful experience of trucks operations management across East Africa and with good connections with potential clients to ensure effective utilization of trucks
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software (please confirm)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to email@example.com.
Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 25th February 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged