Property Company Maintenance Assistant
- Planning, maintaining, overhauling and repairing machines and equipment in a timely and effective way in order to keep interruptions to a minimum.
- Requisitioning of spare parts and materials as needed.
- Identifying unserviceable equipment and inform management for action.
- Maintaining and updating maintenance records of all equipment and machines.
- Inspecting buildings and facilities for needed services and repairs.
- Ability to interpret technical information.
- Practical and good with their hands.
- Ensure that all breakdowns are promptly attended to.
- Undertake preventive maintenance and repair activities of the Hotel.
- Diploma in mechanical, electrical engineering or electrical maintenance.
- Experience.added advantage
- Skilled in various areas of maintenance.
- Mechanical Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Strong supervision and leadership skills.
- Have high level of personal organizational and capable of prioritizing their work as well as being attentive to detail.
- Service oriented and highly motivated team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role apply to email@example.com latest by 15th February 2017