Quality Control Assistants (Agri Business Project)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
- Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
- Assisting Quality Assurance and Quality Control Engineer such as steel reinforcement checking same as in construction drawing.
- Issue materials receiving report for the delivered materials.
- Waterproofing checking underground level and in wet areas in the building.
- Following up the concreting works in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test.
- Finishing work checking in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, block, plaster, painting, tiling, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, ceiling and light fittings.
- Maintain standards of safety and comply with Company’s Health, Safety and Environment Management System requirements.
- Follow and maintain Company standards of Quality in accordance with Company Quality System requirements.
- Diploma in Food Science,Construction/Engineering, Agribusiness or related field
- Knowledge in ISO 22000 Food Safety Management added advantage
- Good networks
- A good team player with excellent communication skills
- Mature, responsible and well organized
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the positions and meet the above mentioned requirements, please send your applications to email@example.com latest by 25th February 2017