- To drive the company’s staff to and from designated areas.
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and cautious manner
- To keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize and attend to vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by management when required
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe for driving
- Routine errands during the day will be included
- Experience as a driver.
- Must have a clean valid driving license
- Must be very polished.
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Defensive driving skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Very good problem solving skills.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to email@example.com latest by 25th February 2017