Our client in the Dairy industry is seeking to recruit a Quality Control Supervisor to join their team.
- To assist the day to day operations of a team of Quality Assurance personnel to ensure compliance to Legality,
- Quality Systems and HACCP Principles
- To aid in continuously developing the sites quality systems to meet the requirements of our customers, the company and regulatory bodies
- To undertake troubleshooting activities on products / factory areas
- Responsible for the development of QAS standards and conducting inspections.
- To ensure that findings from external audits / visits are actioned in a timely manner
- Provide advice and guidance when quality standards fall and make decisions on disposal or re-work as necessary. Conduct an investigation to obtain all details prior to approving concession
- To be aware of any new / updated procedures and to ensure they are communicated to the relevant personnel
- To ensure that the traceability of all products and components are accurately recorded and challenged
- Ensure the HACCP system is being followed throughout the site and personnel are challenged on CCP’s
- To liaise with suppliers / customers regarding issues with deliveries and non-conformances
- To carry out any other mutually agreed duties outside the scope outlined above, as requested by the Plant Manager
- Diploma in Food Technology or Engineering
- Experience of 3-5years of working in a Quality environment
- Significant work experience in a dairy farm
- Should be a team player and be able to interact with other staff of all levels
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft office tools.
- Should possess strong leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job title “Quality Control Supervisor” on the subject line by 3rd March 2017.