Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome visitors, receives phone calls and directs visitors to the right staff members.
- Coordinating, collecting, sorting, distributing and preparing mails, messages and courier deliveries.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, telephone number, directions etc
- Assists in ordering, receiving and stocking office supplies.
- In charge of petty cash management.
- Maintains security by following procedures and ensuring that the office reception is guarded.
- Maintain a clean and tidy office reception.
- Filing and administration documentation maintenance.
- Support organization of departmental leave and staff meetings database maintanance as well as other meetings and making custody of meeting minutes.
- Carrying out any other duties as assigned from time to time by the management.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Front Office management or Customer Service.
- Minimum two years’ experience in the same field.
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Should be neat and organized
- Possess high levels of professionalism
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
N.B Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement