Our client is a full service research company providing the Pan African Market with suitable information solutions required to sustain the ever-growing economies in the continent.
In line with their vision to attain world-class standards as an efficient, customer oriented, quality driven information service provider, they are seeking to recruit a Research Executive to be part of their versatile team.
- Consult clients about project requirements and objectives
- Design research methods such as interviews and questionnaires
- Carry out qualitative or quantitative research
- Agree timescales and budgets
- Supervise staff and monitor work progress
- Write and compile market and social research proposals
- Analyse, translate and present results
- Advise clients on how they can best make use of results
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in social sciences preferably sociology, political science, law, anthropology or marketing. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- At least three years experience in desk and field research
- Good verbal and written communication
- Fluent in English and Swahili. Familiarity with any other foreign language will be an added advantage;
- Intelligent, innovative and a team player;
- Computer literacy in Excel, word and PowerPoint. Familiarity with SPSS will be an added advantage
- Experience in project management
- Good presentation skills
- Willingness to work within and outside Kenya;
- Strong multitasking abilities and able to meet deadlines
- High level of integrity
How to apply:
Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to:
Apply via jobs.adeptsystems.co.ke
Closing Date: Today Tuesday 28th February 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.