Our client, a leading Retail Company that provides lifestyle solutions through various brands to its customers in East Africa is looking for a Country General Manager.
The ideal candidate must have Regional Manager experience in a large Retail (FMCG).
- Provide input into the strategy and operating plans.
- Deliver against all set targets on the scorecard
- Ensure stores adherence to brand standards, product and store operational requirements.
- Influence and integrate with key business unit stakeholders locally and internationally
- Build relationships with government and suppliers and ensure delivery of the strategy and plans.
- Ensure all operating processes are effectively implemented and maintained.
- Sustain profitability, protect the brand values, and deliver effective service levels.
- Build deep retail knowledge in Kenya through coaching and training programmes.
- Facilitate development and implementation of marketing plans.
- Build an understanding of the financial model and the levers needed to drive further profitability.
- Constantly seek opportunities in stores to increase sales and maximize returns on space and stock.
- Provide leadership and ensure that there is an effective loss protection plan.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in BA, FMCG, Commerce, Economics or related.
- 6-10 years’ experience of either operating a large Retail (FMCG).
- Regional Manager experience would be advantageous.
- Detailed understanding of corporate selling processes.
- Good understanding of sales management and visual requirements.
- Financial acumen & business report writing skills.
- Driving a performance motivated culture and development of people.
- Ability to coach and develop.
- Demonstrates passion and commitment for the brand and customers.
- Demonstrates a commitment to high performance.
- Role models the brand values.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 550,000/= (Approx. 5,500 USD)
Deadline: 15th March 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2lf9ev9
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***