LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 2.8 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1985, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 600 stores in 28 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and Turkey.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 24,000 people in Turkey and abroad, with more than 500 job positions throughout the company.
We are now looking for Store Managers for our Kenya organization to join us to be a part of the LC Waikiki family.
Location: The Hub Mall, Karen Nairobi
Are you the new talent we are looking for?
- Controls and monitors that customers are provided with services in accordance with the corporate standards. Takes the necessary precautions to eliminate any noncompliance.
- Controls and monitors whether the store is appropriate to visual arrangement standards. Takes the necessary precautions to eliminate any noncompliance.
- Controls and monitors product input and output in order to reach the store’s sales targets and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Takes the necessary precautions so that the store can reach its targets in performance areas such as sales, audit, mystery shopper, inventory deficit etc.
- Analyses and monitors operational costs. Keeps store expenses and staff budgets under control, and uses them efficiently. Monitors whether payments are made relevantly and at the right limits.
- Controls whether the store’s operational processes are appropriate to the company’s standards and legal legislations; determines and applies the necessary corrective and preventive actions related to any noncompliance.
- Do the necessary controlling and monitoring, and takes the necessary precautions in order to ensure that recorded and actual store stocks are consistent.
- Takes precautions about the security of life and property in the store according to legal legislations and the company’s memorandums.
- Do planning so that the store staff works in coordination with each other.
- Makes sure that store staff adopts procedures and rules; infuses them with the corporate culture and team spirit. Motivates employees.
- Provides the store staff with guidance and training to make sure of their personal and professional development. Helps them make their career plans by coaching and mentoring them; follows the related processes.
- Must have a University Degree, Design is a plus
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Minimum 3 years of retail experience in similar position
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good command of sales and negotiation skills
- Customer oriented
- Team Player
- Result oriented and have a positive attitude
- Ability to plan and organize
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line LCW followed by the job title advertised i.e. LCW STORE MANAGER to email@example.com.
Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 3rd March 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged.