Retail Sales Representatives – Duty Free Shop
Job Salary: 20,000 plus commissions
Our client, a retail trader (jewelry, African art, crafts, precious and semi-precious stones) with scope of operation at the local and international levels, is hiring Retail Sales Representatives.
Start date: Immediate.
Location: JKIA, Duty Free.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell specific products and services to consumers.
- Demonstrate products and show consumers how to maximize their features.
- Explain different customizable features.
- Send low stock to the purchasing team on daily basis
- Send the reorder of stock weekly.
- Check inventory to ensure product is in stock.
- Bag and package customer purchases.
- Fold clothes, and place neatly in packaging bags shelves to ensure they are untampered.
- Collect methods of payment and dispense change.
- Merchandise goods and items.
- Ensure the shop is clean at all times.
- Operate cash registers using point of sale system.
- Count the day’s money transactions at the end of the shift and deposit the cash.
- Set up display cases.
- Determine seasonal trends and adjust displays as needed.
- Stock shelves using stock supplied by headquarters
- Receive stock and send delivery report when stock is received.
- Ensure pricing is correct and report on bar-codes missing and incorrect prices.
- Requisition for stationery that are out of stock at the shop a day before delivery days
- Filling of the cash analysis sheet after every shift.
- Ensure that all items that are matched and in order etc.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Must have a certificate of good conduct or applied for one.
- Must have at least 1 -2 years’ experience in retail sales or customer service.
- Must be able to work shifts – day and night.
- Good command of English.
- Diploma or certificate in sales.
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays.
Compensation: 20K salary plus commissions.
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 2nd March 2017
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.