Duma works is recruiting a sales coordinator for our client.
The hiring company is a leading retail automation solutions provider.
Hours: Full Time
Company Background: The hiring company has focused on creating products that solve very clear challenges in the market at the most affordable cost.
They adapt products based on customer feedback and so far have amazing reviews from customers.
Duties and responsibilities
The sales coordinator will be ;
- Responsible for sales targets of the company’s SaaS product.
- Develop and foster the sales pipeline.
- Carry out demos.
- Develop new channels for business
- Nurture and sustain the business partnerships with all clients.
- Follow up on lead generation from marketing activities.
- Track sales and report to the management.
- Support the technical staff where need be.
- Managing the monthly, quarterly and annual targets to be met.
- Responsible for direct sales as well as managing a lean sales team to help achieve targets
- In charge of any other related duties that may be assigned
- Problem solving skills
- Self management and discipline
- Positive and Enthusiastic to do work in a new industry
- Dependable, hardworking and persistent
- Planning and organising skills
- Building relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Minimum experience of 5 years in sales.
- Previous sales experience in FMCG’s
- A degree in a relevant field of study.
- Experience in the retail, technology and SaaS sales is preferred.
- A network in the retail or retail focused solution sector is an added advantage.
Send a cover letter describing your interest and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2620”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2620 Barack Obama, +2557xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th February 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.