Position: Sales Intern
Stipend: Kshs 8,000 Per Month
On behalf of our client we are recruiting a sales Intern.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Continuous build-up of the Company’s client prospect list using media, meetings, events and more to ensure a steady pipeline of prospects in our database.
- Profitably meeting monthly and yearly sales targets by:
- Contacting prospects and securing meetings.
- Researching and utilizing available channels to gather as much information about prospects before attending meetings
- At meetings, seeking to first understand prospect needs in order to match our offering.
- Sending proposals to prospects and/or working with your supervisor to develop tailor-made proposals when required OR suggest product/ service improvements.
- Dealing with objections and ensuring sales closures/ conversions at the defined timelines.
- Keeping records of important enquiries that come to the Company (event prospects or business enquiries and after sales service feedback) and promptly following up business enquiries.
- Preparing administrative sales reports.
- Cross-selling and referencing other Company products/ services to contacted prospects and ensuring that leads are shared with respective personnel within the Company.
- Constantly updating your knowledge and remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors by attending trade exhibitions, reading up and utilizing other media channels,Working with immediate supervisor to plan logistics (ref: administrative and operational tasks) for all events handled.
- Effective handling and managing of all social media tools.
- Maintaining and keeping in good working order all company equipment and tools under your control to ensure maximum benefits to the company.
- Carrying out any other pertinent duties as assigned and directed by the management.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or public relations or any other related field.
- 3-6 months and above experience in sales.
- Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.
- Sales orientated, focused.
- Good communication skills.
- Ready to learn.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Intern ) to email@example.com before 17th February 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.