Sales Manager – Tanzania (Re Advertisement)
Location: Dares Salaam
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
Our client is looking to hire a qualified, dynamic and results oriented Sales Manager in Tanzania. The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the sales operations in Tanzania.This is an exciting opportunity to take Africa’s leading digital company to the global market.
- Generating revenue by ensuring, daily weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual targets are met.
- Ensure constant update of CRM by the sales executives at all times.
- Carry out market research and advise the business on the market dynamics.
- Ensure team targets are met and 100%collections of the sales signed-up by sales executives.
- Ensures photography sessions are scheduled with the help of web specialists in time.
- Ensures excellent customer service by working closely with web specialists and sales executives.
- Handles client’s queries and preparing daily, weekly team reports.
- Ensures partnerships/Associations are negotiated and signed within the market of operation.
- Ensures proper account management of existing clients.
- Create, implement & execute on a Sales Territory/Account Plan to drive Africa118 direct sales efforts & revenue results in an assigned local market territory in.
- Highlight potential customers and prepare compelling presentations and product demonstrations when required incorporating the features of the pack, Website, URL and other features.
- Maintaining key relationships with key clients by making periodic visits and phone calls; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Collecting, analysing and summarizing sales data by product and by team member.
- Contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
Preparing and implementing action plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, IT or any other related field.
- Over 3 years hands on experience in Sales Management roles
- Experience in leading a sales team in a must.
- Knowledge of Tanzanian market is highly preferred
- Deep experience in digital sales , marketing, Multimedia, social media, IT is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Additional operational experience in SMEs preferred
- Disciplined use of the company CRM is recommended
- Experience living and working in Tanzania
- Tanzanians are highly encouraged to apply
How To Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager- Tanzania) to email@example.com before Friday 3rd March, 2017.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more details visit: www.excelwiseconsultants.co.ke