Sales and Marketing Co-coordinators
Our client, a highly specialized Africa-wide Agri-Market Development Agency and a leading strategic direct implementing partner in Africa with a focus on; profitable smallholder commercialization, value chain analysis, market access, trade development and private sector alliances for sustainable rural economic growth is seeking to recruit Sales and Marketing Co-coordinators
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for day to day sales enquiries from distributor’s part numbers, prices, literature, tender support, etc
- Assist in production of sales and marketing literature and maintain literature store.
- Managing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Secure business from both existing and new customers.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Assist with marketing plan provided by product managers
- Assistance in sales forecasting activities and setting performance goals accordingly
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field;
- 4 Years proven experience in sales and marketing
- Experience in the sale of Agricultural inputs
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 17th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.