Our client, a distributor of door locking solutions and room safes based in Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Sales Support Administrator to be based in Nairobi.
The successful candidate MUST have prior experience providing support to the sales administration.
He / she MUST exhibit strong research skills and understanding of the customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Assist; update client data and maintaining the CRM input.
- Generation of monthly sales performances reports via CRM.
- Support the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned markets and territories.
- Thorough market and client research.
- Daily administrative and accounting functions of the Nairobi office.
- Provide timely feedback to sales management regarding affairs across the region.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and business ethics.
- Must have a Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Must have at least 3 years working experience.
- Proficiency in using a CRM system.
- Exhibit strong research skills.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
Monthly Gross salary: Ksh. 30,000 – Ksh 80,000 + Benefits (Approx. 300 – 800 USD)
Deadline: 6th March 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2jS98JM
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***