Sasini Limited seeks to recruit a qualified, experienced and highly motivated person to fill the position of Engineering Manager at its wholly owned subsidiary – Kipkebe Limited.
The position is based at the Company’s Tea Head Quarters in Nyamira County, reporting directly to the Managing Director – Kipkebe Limited.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning, management and execution of all technical activities in the company.
1. Plan, guide, monitor and control all the technical activities across two large tea factories and four tea estates.
2. Design, maintain and supervise assembling of new machinery.
3. Oversee the operations of a large vehicle fleet.
4. Handle all aspects of capital and revenue expenditure relating to the factories / buildings / water supply / electrical installations.
5. Overall responsibility for the company’s Central Workshop.
6. Manage, train and monitor the performance of the technical staff.
Qualifications & Competencies
1. Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical / civil / electrical engineering from a recognized institution.
2. Sound understanding of financial planning and budgeting.
3. 15 years of relevant experience, of which at least 10 years should have been in the tea industry.
4. Thorough knowledge of the tea manufacturing process.
5. Good managerial and leadership skills.
6. Excellent computer skills.
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CVs, mentioning the current and expected salary package and enclosing copies of academic & professional certificates and other testimonials, to email@example.com to be received by Friday, 10 February 2017.