Our client in the Security & Facilities industry is seeking to recruit an operations manager for their Nairobi, Kenya Office.
Reporting To: Group CEO
To manage and provide effective leadership to the team and ensure that:
- Resources are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and that priorities are always covered adequately
- All training needs are identified and processed promptly and are undertaken at the appropriate time
- Performance Agreements, interim and main reviews are undertaken within the set timescale
- All requests for annual leave are managed and controlled, ensuring that there is adequate cover to maintain services at all times
- Performance and attendance issues are addressed at the correct time, in accordance with The Company policies and procedures
- Effectively manage and control the budget and provide accurate information to the management when required
- Prepare business cases in support of large expenditure when required
- Training Ensure that the appropriate level of training is provided for all staff on disasters; fire and bomb procedures; use of technical equipment and routine security duties
- Engage in business development as per given growth target.