Senior Backend Developer
Telescope Services AB is looking for a Senior Backend Developer.
We are looking for an experienced backend engineer to join a team of talented engineers.
The candidate will work in an agile way where the team works in short sprints, deliver often to end users and have the full responsibility for the application and backend service within the team.
The team itself consists of a product owner, scrum master, designers and developers where the team is in the center and enjoys a full accountability for all deliveries.
The team needs to be strengthened with a backend developer.
- Design, develop and deploy backend services with focus on high availability, low latency and scalability.
- Display strategic thinking to define, review and ensure that overall architectural designs are consistent, maintainable, flexible and cost effective.
- Understand requirements and propose solutions based on technical options, scope, and risk.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, RESTful API’s and Git.
- Experience in AWS Cloud APIs
- Scalable Architecture (auto-scaling, sharding, queuing etc.)
- Security architecture (OWASP, encryption etc.)
- Logging and Monitoring (LogStash, Datadog, statsd, syslog etc.)
- Experience working with data analytics/metrics
Start time: ASAP
Working Language: English
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc email@example.com