Shining Hope for Community
Position: Music Teacher
Location: Kibera, Nairobi
Reports to: Headmistress
Hours: Monday- Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm
Salary Range: (Ksh. 25,000 to Ksh.30, 000)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching Music theory.
- Play and teach a variety of musical instruments.
- Read, write and translate Music
- Composing and training choir
- Prepare pupils for The Annual Kenya National Music Festival
- Develop a Music curriculum to be used at the school, guided by the school’s mission, vision and guiding principles.
The candidate should have;
- Diploma /Degree in Music
- At least 2 years’ experience of teaching music from a recognized institution
- Should be able to teach children of different ages from grade one to eight.
- Computer Literate
- Patient and understanding
- Good communication skills
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to the HR Manager email@example.com quoting their current and expected salaries.
Applications without this information will not be considered.
DO NOT ATTACH TESTIMONIALS at this point.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should reach us no later than 3rd March 2017.
Previous applicants should not reapply.