Our client, a solar company that provides you with high quality solar products and services is looking for a Sales Manager.
The ideal candidate must have prior management experience in the solar industry.
- Develop customers and grow business across the region
- Ensure awareness of competition and competitors’ activities inclusive of pricing and product
- Adjust company tactics and strategy to deliver required results.
- Manage advertising and marketing initiatives within agreed time frames and budget.
- Ensure the highest standard of public branding image is maintained.
- Manage all debt, ensure individuals are responsible for collections and appropriate follow up
- Remain up to date with new development within the industry
- Manage the Sales team, ensuring they operate within all company policies and guidelines, and achieve set target
- Responsible for staff growth & development, motivation, training, coaching, promotion and discipline.
- Identify training needs, conduct staff performance appraisals and recommend requisite training
- Carry out annual appraisals of all your subordinates along the company documented guidelines.
- Minimum Five years’ work experience in Solar Industry.
- Undergraduate degree in Energy Engineering, Commerce, or equivalent
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions
- Ability to meet schedules and deadlines of the work area
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to deliver results
- Ability managed sales teams
- Appreciation for technical products
- Passion for customer service
- Team player
Monthly gross Salary: Kshs. 150,000 gross plus commission
Deadline: 28th February 2017
To apply, please follow the link http: http://bit.ly/2kfQCYP
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***