Location: South Coast, Mombasa
All applicants must have relevant work experience in the position from preferably from 5* Star hotels or relevant work clientele.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in a safe and comfortable manner
- Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products
- Keep documentation and maintain clients files
- Keep a clean and stocked room
- Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations
- Suggest and promote retail products or additional services
- Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations
- Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues
- Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- Relevant training /certification from a recognized institution.
Level of experience required
- Proven work experience as a Spa therapist (minimum 2 years)
- Hands on experience in massage techniques, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- User level computer skills
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
Applications to be submitted to email@example.com to be received by Friday 24th February 2017.
Email subject – ‘Spa Therapist application’.