Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops
St. Luke’s Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing School
It is seeking an outstanding, dynamic and results oriented individuals to fill the following key position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide placement objectives and discuss students’ needs with the hospital
- Supervise students with collaboration with the hospital staff on full time basis
- Classroom instruction of principles and practices of nursing
- Coordinating with clinicians at the hospital to make student patient assignments.
- Teaching students how to perform duties in the clinical area and answer their questions.
- Evaluate students’ clinical work.
- Minimum of Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing
- Minimum of five (5) years in clinical experience in areas of general nursing, midwifery and paediatric nursing
- Experience in teaching is added advantage
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- A good knowledge of social teachings of the Church, and Ethical principles
- Group facilitation skills an added advantage
Applications should be addressed to:-
Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops –General Secretariat
P.O Box 13475-00800
To reach him on or before 8th March 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted