RealTime HR Solutions is an innovative consulting firm that offers tested, practical and solutions oriented human resource approaches and strategies that are tailor made and aligned to meet organization’s specific needs.
We are seeking to recruit a Store Keeper
The Store Keeper will be reporting to the Accounts Manager, he will be responsible for all operational aspects of managing the store. Maintain current and accurate store inventory reports.
Salary: Kshs. 25,000
- Maintain all hotel stores within the hotel.
- Execute daily inventory of hotel consumables.
- Ensure that all products are being moved into roper stores during receiving.
- Incharge of updating all daily requisitions into the inventory system.
- Responsible to review the stock levels to ensure the shortages are being reported in time if any.
- Follows an internal requisition schedule based on the weekly forecast.
- Works in close co-operation with all department heads and keeps control over items in stock.
- Follows all hotel Public Health standards and procedures.
- Follows all Hotels Store Department policies & procedures.
- Comply with company’s safety standards and procedures all the time.
Required qualifications, skills and attributes:
- University Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management
- At Least 2 years working experience in housekeeping
- Strong understanding of hotel products, inventory and cost reduction practices
- Able to navigate quickbooks and excel
How to Apply
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as STORE KEEPER before 6th March 2017.