Our client specialises in value-added chemical solutions and is one of the leading companies in almost every sector of the distribution market is looking to fill the position of a Supply Chain Administrator for their office based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate must have great knowledge of AX – ERP system.
- Accept all orders and ensure that they are processed and delivered timeously.
- Coordinate stock movements with customer and warehouse team.
- Ensure that all internal customer queries are followed up and provide feedback.
- GRN incoming stock including costing control, stock quantity control and documentation control.
- Monitor stocks and inform Product Managers of potential stock shortages.
- General knowledge on documentary requirements for imports and exports.
- General knowledge and understanding of FECs, Bills, LCs etc.
- Liaise with the clearing agents regarding the sea freight shipments if required.
- Manage both ETD’s and ETA’s to ensure goods arrive as per clients expectation.
- Receiving stock into the warehouse on the system ensuring invoices match delivery quantities.
- Any Adhoc duties as might be required within the department.
- Must have a Diploma in purchasing and supplies.
- Minimum 3 years’ works experience in relevant field.
- Must have excellent knowledge in Excel and AX-ERP systems.
- Strong administration skills coupled with meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, stress tolerance and resilience.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and follow through on assigned tasks.
- Problem analysis and problem solving; customer service orientation; adaptability.
- Skilled at the understanding of quality issues and the consequences of non-compliance.
- Demonstrate a concern for and understanding of customer needs.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 45,000 – 50,000/= (Approx. 450 – 500 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 08thMarch 2017
Applications: To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2kMwC2N
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.