Our client, an international Facilities & Property Management Company is looming to fill a position of a Technical Facilities Manager based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The successful candidate MUST have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering and a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing technical & soft services in a facility.
- Supervise the daily execution of account level technical & soft services.
- Ensure delivery of services with a high level of contract management, customer satisfaction and identify opportunities to expand the scope.
- Oversee the Company employees and vendor relationship.
- Management & maintenance of the client’s critical M&E equipment’s.
- Must have a university degree in Engineering.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing a facility.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have effective report writing skills.
- Ability to resolve issues and problems in existing systems and processes.
- Must have advanced technical & operational practices.
- Manage at least 3 team members i.e. lead, schedules, allocate and monitor work.
- Manage 3rd party suppliers.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 140,000 – 165,000/= (Approx. 1,400 – 1,650 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 15th March 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2m0LsmG
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***