Telepost Sacco Society Limited
Job Title: Customer Care Officer – FOSA
Reporting To: FOSA Supervisor
Responsible for: Customer Care Services (FOSA)
- Ensuring members receive delightful and quick service.
- Responding to customer enquiries on refunds, giving customer loan balances and FOSA account balances.
- Advice members on all matters relating to application for Membership and FOSA account opening.
- Preparation of schedules and vouchers for payments.
- Receipting of standing orders, direct debits and M-PESA payments.
- Handling/updating all standing orders in the System.
- Updating all members’ account details.
- Capturing all FOSA queries received through personal visits, letters and calls; and ensuring they are responded to appropriately and within 2 working days from receipt date.
- Facilitation of member retention.
- Information gathering on member preferences/needs for purposes of new products/product features proposal.
- Analyzing the information on the sheets at the end of every month and preparing a report to the Marketing Officer for final proposal.
- Carrying out campaigns to sensitize members/potential members on FOSA.
- Receive, register and issue all cheques as per requirement/instructions.
- Ensuring accuracy of information provided to members at all times.
- Handle requests in a professional, prompt and efficient manner
- Perform all duties as assigned to you from time to time in line with the practices and policies of the Society.
Qualifications and Competencies
- Diploma in customer care/marketing/administration/public relations (Higher Diploma is an added advantage)
- Knowledge of accounting – CPA Part II
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a Sacco or Financial Institution
- Knowledge in credit and lending principles.
- Computer proficiency.
- Organizational skills to effectively prioritize work schedules.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Interested candidates are required to submit their application including the most recent C. V. and all relevant attachments by Friday 17th February 2017
or send to the following address:
The Ag’ Chief Executive Officer,
Telepost Sacco Society Limited,
P.O. Box 49557-00100
City Square, Nairobi