Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Director for our client in South Africa.
The company is a travel technology company based in 10 cities globally.
- Responsible for sales and business development to build and grow market share in assigned areas
- Have full accountability for a turnover of local country business and manage a team of Sales and Account managers
- Liaise with hotel clients, lead negotiations pertinent to the business and close deals ASAP
- Ensure all company, client and government legislation and service level agreements are fully implemented and complied with
- Provide motivational and innovative leadership
- Demonstrate gravitas in all elements of the role and relationship with the client
- Other duties as assigned to ensure the success of the business
- Drive successful business partnerships forward, maintain excellent relationships and strive for world class status in all areas of operations
- Ensure all operating standards are followed by all staff on a constant basis
- Coordinate the quality control feedback system and all reporting through actions plans and KPIs
- Ensure all services are ready for operation per agreed deadlines and to the standard laid out in the service level agreement, ensuring the company’s contractual obligations are met in full
- Ensure all operational activities are undertaken in line with strict cost center and budgetary constraints, driving savings where possible but without detracting from the service offered
- Monitor on a daily basis the standards achieved in each area and take corrective action where required
- Ensure that product and stock is managed and delivered effectively and meets the strict requirements of the business with the Operation team leader in the assigned areas.
- Minimum 5-year experience in a sales management position in a demanding, fast-paced hospitality environment
- Knowledge of the local market and connections with hotels is a MUST
- Smartphone and internet savvy
- Must speak and write English and the local language fluently
- Engaged, enthusiastic and motivated to work
- Perceptive leader with a real passion for building a strong team
- Flexible and able to react very quickly to change, with the ability to think on the spot
- Financially and commercially astute
- Unparalleled ability to build successful client relationships
- A very consultative personality style in all aspects of the role
- Excellent communicator with the ability to influence up and down the chain of command
- Ability to motivate, inspire and challenge your team to deliver consistent high results
- A passion for service excellence, and a tenacious approach in the pursuit of your objectives
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2670”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2670 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 28th February 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.