Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region. Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client is a well-established organization in the printing industry and seeks to engage with a professional high drive, dynamic and self-respecting talent in the position of :-
Main Purpose of the Job
Responsible for maintaining accounting records, providing accurate and timely accounting information and ensures the same is maintained in accordance with the laid down policies and procedures of the organization and in accordance with the IFRS.
- Ensuring recording and completeness of financial transactions in the system.
- Reviewing, authorizing and ensuring accurate posting of all accounting transactions.
- Ensure adherence to budget.
- Planning and approval of payments
- Preparing financial and management reports.
- Continuously monitor and review information management system and internal control system and recommend changes as required
- Ensuring the fixed asset register is maintained and stock take exercises are conducted
- Provide leadership to achieve high performance by ensuring employee development, employee engagement and performance management to deliver organization objectives and goals.
Qualifying candidates to apply through our website http://www.bpc.co.ke on or before 19th March, 2017