Our client is a leading motorcycle manufacturing company based in Nairobi. They seek to recruit a highly competent and proactive accountant to ensure accurate and timely invoicing, receipting and payment for and on behalf of the company.
- Prepare and review monthly reconciliations of assigned balance sheet accounts and ensure that general ledger accounts are reconciled with resolution to reconciling items
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in liaison with the accounts management
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and produce budgets according to schedule
- Ensuring preparation and submission of all statutory payments are made on time
- Monitor and support taxation documentations
- Bank accounts reconciliations and assist in resolving various issues with banks such as cleared cheque differences, bank fee anomalies and targeted balance calculations.
- Participate in the development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Assist in reviewing and recommending modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Perform any other duties as may be prescribed by management from time to time.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA K qualification.
- 2-3 years experience as an accountant preferably in manufacturing industry
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in accounting systems
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 8th March 2017
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply