Our client based in the outcast of Nairobi is urgently seeking to recruit an accountant to join their dedicated team
- Preparation of financial statements and schedules
- completion of monthly close procedures
- Daily analysis and recording of revenues and expenses
- Monthly reconciliation of bank and other accounts
- Periodic analysis of financial performance
- Submission of financial and tax reports for audit
- Preparation of tax returns and other reporting requirements
- monitoring and documentation of internal controls
- Ensure that documents for payments are completed correctly with the required authorization and signatures.
- Preparing reports and standard statements / Ensure that monthly aging reports are submitted to respective stakeholders.
- Achieving finance assessment targets / audit.
- Collect all due claims
- Compute payment schedules as per agreed timelines.
- Prepare and pass Monthly, quarterly, Midyear Journals in the general ledger as per advice.
- Bachelor Degree (Finance/Accounts Major).
- CPA 6 / ACCA
- At least 4 Years Working Experience in a busy accounting environment.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Skill in analyzing and evaluating financial information.
- Passion to work with numbers
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘ Accountant’ on the subject line, not later than 2nd April 2017