We are a leading player in Agribusiness in East African region.
We supply and install a wide range of Agricultural equipment, Irrigation Systems and water solutions and Hospitality equipment.
We are looking for self-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Manager
Reporting to: CEO
Role Objective / Summary: Providing Project and Technical services to the Hospitality business line.
This entails ensuring that all projects undergo a rigorous process starting from the project initiation, scope definition, and implementation and handing over all projects within the determined constraints of time, cost and performance standards
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Document and implement an Equipment Installation Guideline for the Hospitality division for use in the relevant markets both locally and regionally.
- Document and implement an Equipment Servicing and Repair Guideline.
- Provide technical advice to the Hospitality team
- Maintain a current and comprehensive Client database; monitor and track customer issues and complaints for discussion with the relevant departments and propose response tactics
- Preparation of periodic reports as required
- Develop and implement Technical Service strategy and plans
- Foster close relationships with existing and potential equipment suppliers to benefit from emerging technologies, markets, product range, training opportunities and favourable terms & conditions
- Any other duties assigned to you