Our client is looking for an objective Assistant Internal Auditor to add value and improve their operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of Audit procedures and a sound judgment.
Category: Internal Audits
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Employment: Full Time.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operational effectiveness, reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Understand and implement determined internal audit scope and developed annual plans.
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate audit documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent input to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Participate in Identifying loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with the Lead Auditor and audit committee.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||