Attain Enterprises Solutions Ltd. is a growing software development company seeking to recruit the following position.
Assistant Project Manager
Department: Project Management
Reports to: Project Manager
To be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Education and Experience
- University degree from recognized institution in relevant field.
- Qualification in project management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- 2- 3 years direct work experience in project management capacity in ERP Implementation.
- Proven experience in people management, risk management and change management.
- Proficient in project management software .
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Influencing and leading.
- Efficient team work management skills.
- Conflict management.
- Stress tolerance.
- Financial management skills.
- Leadership qualities
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of business Friday 17th March 2016.