Vacancy: Administration Assistant – Audio & Video
Location: Kitisuru, Nairobi
Our client, a growing audio-visual production company, is looking to hire an Administration Assistant.
The incumbent will be responsible for working on a wide variety of office duties and client projects to support the organization’s growth.
Job Purpose: Undertake all duties regarding location audiovisual services, employee relations as well as maintain property and vendor relationships.
Also ensures the efficient day-to-day operation of the office and support the work of management and other staff.
- Provide outstanding customer service by establishing excellent working relationships with property representatives, company team members and all vendors.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Represent and attend client meeting on behalf of the company as needed.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Prepare regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors and suppliers.
- Order office supplies.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide support to the CEO as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Communications or related field.
- More than 2 years proven administrative assistant, marketing or technology experience
- Knowledge of computer systems, office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Individuals with experience from the same industry are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV online application on or before 11th March 2017.
Correspondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.