We are an upcoming medium sized audit & consultancy firm in Thika and Nairobi with a full-service accounting and advisory firm that offer industry specialized services in audit, tax, and management consulting.
We are looking for an Audit Partner to join our team.
- Planning of Audits
- Carrying out audits of various organizations & preparation of reports
- Maintenance of proper records demonstrating audit evidence
- Preparation of proposals for competitive bidding
- Getting work done through the assistants
Qualifications for Audit Partner
- Must have more than 20 clients.
- Bachelor’s degree and two years private auditing experience
- CPA desired.
- 3-4 years of financial statement audit experience at a public accounting firm.
How to Apply:
Applicants can send their company profile or CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 11th April 2016.
Candidates who currently have their practice in Nairobi are encouraged to apply.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||