Position: Automotive Service Advisor (1 Nakuru), (1 Kisii)
The Role: To prepare work orders for dealership mechanics, providing customers with great customer service and helping them with their automobile issues and questions.
- To make sure that customers are satisfied and their cars are operating properly
- To assess what the customer needs in order to get their vehicles operating properly.
- Write out service work orders so that mechanics can begin to service the vehicles.
- Set customer appointments or manage an online appointment system
- Promote sales for the dealerships by speaking with customers about new products, services and scheduled maintenance that they can have performed on their vehicle to help it with its overall performance
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing/automotive or equivalent field
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar position
- The ability to multi-task and work in a stressful environment.
- Previous experience and a working knowledge of automobiles
- Customer service skills.
- Sales experience
- Proficiency with computers and technology
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to laypeople
- Advanced skills: While most employer did not require the following skills, multiple job listings included them as preferred skills. Add these to your Automotive Service Advisor toolbox and broaden your career options.
- Prior automobile sales experience
- Prior automobile technician experience
- A certification through the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence
- Retail experience.
Please apply stating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted