BIMAS Kenya Limited a renowned microfinance organisation seeks to fill the position below
Credit Assistant Internship Opportunities
BIMAS is seeking to offer internship opportunities for those interested in working within the microfinance sector as loan officers.
These candidates will work as interns and will be given an opportunity to be trained in all areas of Credit operations.
Internship programs run for 3 (three) months).
- Must be computer literate
- Have attained a Minimum of C plain at KCSE
- Be at least 23 years and above
- Completed a Diploma in business administration, business management , cooperative management or its equivalent
- Be willing and ready to use a motorbike ( those with a valid riders license will have an added advantage)
- Be a person of high integrity, results oriented, open to learning, fast learner, self-driven and a team player.