BIMAS Kenya Limited a renowned microfinance organisation seeks to fill the position of a Loan Officer.
Reports to: Branch Manager
Duty station: Branch office (This is an entry level position)
The person will be responsible for:
- Sustainable growth in accounts of an active clientele base through communication and sales of products and services to enable the branch perform to its expectations.
- Maintenance and growth of a healthy credit portfolio through prudent loan administration, management and compliance with policies, procedures and best practice.
- Preparation and presentation of comprehensive, timely & reliable reports to provide information, aid in decision making and gauge performance of both the officer and the branch
- Preparation and maintenance of records and valuables by ensuring that all the documents are filed and kept in a systematic manner for easier tracking & retrieval.
Candidate must possess:-
- Be 25 years and above
- Be a holder of at least a diploma in co-operative management or its equivalent.
- Have a Minimum of a C plain at KCSE
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience
- Should be willing to ride a motorbike ( those with valid riding licence will have an added advantage)
- Holder of valid certificate of good conduct.