- Undertake market and competitor analysis, to input into the development of brand strategy and understanding of our clients relative brand position;
- Assisting in the planning of seasonal promotional campaigns and development of new brand products;
- Taking responsibility the planning of projects and senior-stakeholder presentations;
- Working within and across teams to ensure effective running of campaigns and launches;
Supporting the management of the commercial process and promotions in order to help drive sales;
- Implementing activities within the marketing plan and development of new, creative concepts and ideas to help drive revenue;
- Dealing with internal communication to ensure employees are aware of brand guidelines;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of our client overall brand identity;
- Assist the Brand Manager in developing an understanding of the “local challenge” and how the execution of the brand needs to flex for different markets;
- Create and manage the development of all print and online promotional material for the company’s existing and new products and services, in line with key deadlines;
- Build positive relationships with key stakeholders around the business.
Brand Executive | Brand Coordinator | Brand Specialist | Brand Ambassador | Marketing Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Good copywriting skills, with strong attention to detail and ability to create copy that is appropriate for target audiences/personas
Qualifications, Knowledge and experience:
- Degree in Marketing or Diploma in Sales and Marketing with over 4 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience of assisting in brand development;
- Good knowledge of marketing communications channels;
- Some understanding of marketing processes, e.g. print and production;
- Comfortable conducting basic research/information gathering activity.
Behaviours & Attributes:
- Good team player skills as well as the ability to communicate clearly and courteously to all internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to be calm under pressure and hit deadlines;
- An awareness of how their role impacts on others and planning around this accordingly;
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with key influencers;
- Taking direction from line manager and translating this into actions/plans;
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels;
- Ability to persuade and influence others;
- Ability to handle sales and marketing related pressure;
- Self-driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
If interested and possess the desired qualifications and experience, apply in confidence to: email@example.com.
Clearly indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line, current and expected salary. Deadline for applications is Friday 17th March 2017