Job Title: Brand Manager
Reporting to Marketing Manager
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute marketing programs that increase brand identity and brand awareness.
- Brand positioning in the market.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans and brand positioning.
- Lead creative development and motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”.
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measure and report performance of brand in all marketing campaigns.
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities.
- Identify opportunities and key brand issues.
- Oversee brand marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Develop new and innovative growth strategies.
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Business or Marketing Management
- At least 5 years proven work experience in brand Management
- Ability to withstand work pressure
- Drive for results and strong leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of full marketing mix
- Highly creative and innovative
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability to develop brand and marketing strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.