Job Title: BTL Account Executive
Salary: 70k – 90k
Reporting to: Account Manager
Our client is a young and fast growing Outdoor Advertising Company with great ideas.
They are looking for a BTL Accounts Executive to coordinate their clients’ advertising needs and objectives.
- Proactively establishing and growing strong relationships/partnerships with current and potential clients.
- Working with agency colleagues in developing suitable proposals that adequately answers clients’ briefs and optimises the agency’s competitiveness in pitches.
- Working with relevant agency colleagues to develop content and deliver training to project staff in line with client initiatives and internal requirements.
- In collaboration with the project managers, ensure that the project staff database is always up-to-date and properly maintained.
- Briefing and debriefing project staff on an ongoing basis to ensure that they are all aligned at all times in the project lifecycle.
- Managing administrative tasks and day-to-day delivery of clients’ projects by ensuring that work is strategically correct, on time and on budget.
- Preparing and sharing up-to-date work status reports with all relevant stakeholders both internally and externally on a regular basis and in line with agreed on mechanism.
- Assist in developing and presenting accurate, relevant and insightful reports to clients for all projects.
- Liaising and seeking authorisation from relevant authorities in a timely manner and in a way that promotes the agencies, policies and values.
- Attend to any other duty as may be directed by the Account Manager or Management.
- Degree/ Higher Diploma in Marketing, Business Management or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in BTL Agency in a similar position or a Project Manager
- Be able to work and deliver under minimum supervision
- Be able to work and under pressure
- Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills with acute attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email and presentation
How to Apply
If this describes you and you are up to task, email your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (BTL Account Executive ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 27th March 2017.