Business Development Associate (30-35k)
MWC is a Human Resource Consultancy firm that provides top notch human capital solutions. We are hiring for the Business Development Associate position. The incumbent will specifically be responsible for the following:
- Sourcing for Human Capital projects; (talent scouting , HR outsourcing, Training & Development, performance management, job evaluation, organizations restructuring, HR policies etc)
- Liaising with various clients to understand their organizational needs;
- Responding to Request for Proposals, Prequalification notices, Expressions of Interest, etc;
- Drafting clients’ contracts
- Attending meetings to get briefs from clients, aimed at closing business deals
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business Studies or relevant field;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity,
- Ability to work under pressure and beat tight deadlines
- Professional finesse and well groomed
- Possess strong personal customer service orientation;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualified and interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of the email should clearly read Business Development Associate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.