Job Title: Business Development Executive (Recruitment Experience Essential)
Job Code: BDE/AHC/170325
Number of Positions Open: 1
Reports To: Managing Director
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Summary: We are a recruiting process outsourcing company that provides human resource services to companies in Kenya and throughout Africa. We are looking for new staff to join our Nairobi Sales team.
Job Purpose: As the Business Development Executive, your goal will be to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s services.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers so as to generate new business for the organization’s services.
- Processing new sales leads
- Managing the correspondence between the sales team and their clients
- Monitoring customer accounts
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team
- Keeping track of sales targets
- Answering phone calls
- Scheduling diaries
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Create and manage a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identify advantages and compare organization’s services.
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participate in trade shows and conventions.
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Typically BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree.
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments.
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organizations business practices and issues.
- Typically 2 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
- Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience
How to Apply:
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on: Business Development Executive
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your resume.