Business Development Executives
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for the Business Development Executive positions for one of our clients in the insurance sector.
Develop and grow individual life, Individual Pensions and Group Life business in collaboration with the bank branch team by profiling the bank’s customers, establishing their insurance needs, engaging them with the relevant products with the objective of selling to them.
Key Result Areas
- Build a strong client relationship by acting as an interface between the bank customers and the insurance company.
- Continuously train the bank branch staff on selected insurance products, documentations and processes so as to create awareness and increase consumption of these products by the staff and their customers
- Ensure that all customers have accurately completed the required forms and that there is proper documentation.
- Responsible for timely and smooth movements of documents between the two institutions.
- Prepare accurate and timely weekly and monthly production reports and any other reports as required by management.
- Work closely with the branch team in order to get referrals and close the business jointly.
- Attend all relevant bank branch meetings so as to integrate well with the staff.
- Ensure the agreed retail and group revenue budgets (targets) are met through the assigned bank branches.
- Gather market intelligence on competitor information as well as market trends in order to identify new business opportunities, contribute towards customization of existing products and even the development of new ones
- Minimum Degree in a business related area or Actuarial Science.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in the banking industry preferably in sales or business banking. Professional qualifications in banking courses will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of bank legislation and policies
- Knowledge and experience of Insurance will be an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge in MS office i.e. MS Excel and MS Word;