Business Development Officer
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of this project is to assist 23,030 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
- Provide up to date reports on student placement on a regular basis.
- Identify additional employers for outreach.
- Assist with planning and implementing of strategies that encourage employers to hire CAPYEI students.
- Organize recruitment drives where employers can come and interview students and possibly hire some.
- Create and maintain a database of employers at all times.
- Any other job assigned by your seniors.
- Minimum degree in Business Management/Marketing
- Two-year stint in business strategic planning as well as sales and marketing.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good with numbers and presentation skills
- Time management skills
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili is essential
- Must be a team player
How to Apply
To express interest in this opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th March 2017.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.
Applicants are required to quote their current and expected salary on the cover letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.