Business Intelligence Officer
Our client, designs, locally manufactures, and distributes aspirational high quality fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in Kenya. They are seeking to recruit a Business Intelligence Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor marketing activities: Work with the marketing manager in monitoring above-the-line and below-the-line marketing activities. These are advertising, instore promotions, merchandising etc.
- Manage product tracking and consumer engagement database, including troubleshooting issues and building new functionality
- Analyse data and prepare reports from marketing activities, sales registrations, and SMS and phone based surveys
- Monitor sales data and advising sales and marketing team weekly on trends
- Understand the Kenyan media landscape (market share, demographics, etc.) and communicate trends and current events to management.
- Monitor, analyse and optimise ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Help create and tracking sales and marketing KPIs systematically and in a variety of ways
- Communicate sales and marketing data to staff
- Quickly and flexibly create solutions for obtaining, sharing, and displaying data
- Help implement and monitor CRM software for use by sales staff
Aid in monetisation and finding novel uses for data
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing or any other related field.
- Technical background preferred
- Data analysis and reporting
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of sales and marketing fields
- Coding skills, particularly Python
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 24th March, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement